Sunday, September 7, 2008

The world is my oyster

Hoo..

The world is tremendous, undefinable and incredible.....

I wonder "What and all I done so far, within this short life span, was truly wonderful experiences. Some times I really surprised to see the twists and the directions were so worrying and still I found my way to reach my aim. I think since survival itself given me so pain, that might be the reason for making me this much happy in looking back in to my past".

And I wonder, if so, what about the people who had lived with lot of interesting experiences and was sucessful in their entire life period.

The beauty lies in a single factor- "Our choice is endless in this universe- What ever you want to be, you can become".

The world is really an oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment